From the clean waters of the Galician Coast of Spain, hand harvested, organic Spaghetti Seaweed is a versatile edible algae with meaty texture and medium intensity. Common in coastal depths and rough waters, it is rich in fiber, notable for its high iron content and taste reminiscent of cuttlefish. It is an ideal ingredient to many dishes as a compliment in flavor. Dehydrated in low temperatures to keep the integrity of the algae.
- Origin: Galicia, Spain
- Varietal: Himanthalia Elongata
- Flavor: medium intensity algae very tasty
- Recommended use: In dehydrated form use directly as a condiment in salads, baked. Crush with salt to make a unique seaweed salt. In hydrated form in soups, omelets and garnish on fish and rice dishes
- Ingredients: ORGANIC Dehydrated Spaghetti Seaweed
- Packing and Size: 100 gr (3.53 oz) net dry weight
Those with shellfish allergies should avoid seaweed, as it may contain particles of skeleton shrimp and other crustaceans.