Olivar SANTAMARIA "Premium" extra virgin olive oil is first cold-pressed with exceptional flavor, a medium intensity, and a high smoke point, making it ideally suited for sautéing and frying. This beautifully balanced extra virgin olive oil exhibits wonderful fruitiness with complex aromas to create a truly unique flavor profile.
- Origin: Jaen, Spain
- Varietal: PICUAL
- Intensity: medium to mild
- Recommended use: dressing, finishing, roasting and frying
- Acidity: 0.17%
- Size: 750 ml (25.36 fl. oz.)
Superbly silky, lush, and dense, our 12 year Reserva balsamic wine vinegar is made from 100% Pedro Ximenez grapes and aged in American Oak barrels to perfectly balance the sweet and sour grape nuances with a wonderful woody oak flavor. This balsamic wine vinegar adds incredible complexity to glazes, sauces, and marinades or as a finishing touch on cold salads and soups.
- Origin: Montilla Moriles (Cordoba, Spain)
- Grape Varietal: Pedro Ximenez
- Intensity: mild
- Recommended use: glazes, marinades, sauces, vinaigrettesÂ and as finishing on salads and soups
- Aged: 12 Years in American Oak
- Acidity: 6%
- Size: 375 ml